Effective as of June 9, 2020
We reserve the right to edit and alter this document from time to time without any notice to the Users. Whenever the User visits the Site, They agree to adhere to the updated terms and conditions that are published on this page at the time of Their visit to the Website.
1. Expression of Agreement
This document is a legally binding contract, and You provide Your agreement to the contract by continuing to visit the Website. You also agree to keep Yourself updated on the changes to this document on every visit and to adhere to the updated terms as and when You visit the Site. If You do not agree with any terms listed here at the time of Your visit, please cease to use the Website immediately.
Comparsino offers information pertaining to gambling, online gambling, online betting, and other information related to the gambling industry. All the information We provide is for educational purposes only and must not be construed as professional advice. We do not accept or facilitate betting, wagers, deposits, or withdrawals related to gambling.
3. Ownership of Content and Right to Service
Irrespective of whether You are a visitor, a free account holder, a subscriber to our newsletter, a reviewer, commentator, or have another relationship with our Website, You do not have ownership of any content on Our Website.
Also, You are not entitled or have a right to any services provided by Us. We reserve the right to terminate Your account, Our services to You, or Your access to Our Website and its content without providing any explanation whatsoever and You agree to indemnify Us from all kinds of legal recourse and financial compensation when that happens.
By using this Site, You release Us from any kind of responsibility for the losses You suffer, financial or otherwise, resulting out of following the information on Our Website. Also, by using this Site, You indemnify and defend Us, Our Officers, Directors, Employees, and Suppliers from and against all claims, liabilities, legal proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and expenses of any kind (including but not limited to legal fees for any and all related hearings and consultations).
4. Who Should Not Use This Site?
If gambling and related activities are prohibited in Your jurisdiction, You must cease to use the Website with immediate effect.
If You live in a jurisdiction where You are not of legal age (18 years old, 21 years old, or other age as per Your jurisdiction), then You must cease to use the Website with immediate effect. You can, however, visit the Website and use it when You enter the respective legal age in Your jurisdiction.
If You are dealing with problem gambling, are receiving any gambling addiction counseling, or have an addictive personality, then You must cease to use this Website.
5. Legal Nature of Our Activities
We support gambling and related activities only in jurisdictions where they are deemed to be legal as per the local laws. This Website is not for Visitors from jurisdictions where gambling and related activities are illegal.
As a best practice, We promote online gambling businesses and activities in jurisdictions that support online gambling through regulation and licenses. We typically cater to jurisdictions with vibrant gambling regulation and licensing regime. These jurisdictions are regulated by some of the best gambling regulators in the world, such as follows:
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gambling Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA)
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC)
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All data, text materials, graphics, images, data, graphs, forms, artworks, photos, animations, videos, functional components, music, audio, software, and other documentation found on Comparsino.com are owned by Us, unless explicitly indicated otherwise. By posting any type of content on Our Site, the User agrees to forfeit all copyrights on such materials to Us, and that They have the ownership rights on such content to relinquish it.
All brands, trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on Comparsino.com are either the property of Comparsino or are licensed for use by Us. All rights are reserved.
Your access to this website does not give You any type of rights on the content on the Website.
7. Third-party URLs
To provide a rich, useful, and informative experience to Our Users, Our Website extensively uses third-party URLs. The hyperlinks are for Your reference only, and they redirect to other sites.
By visiting the other sites hyperlinked by Us, You would be subjected to the T&Cs, privacy policies, and other conditions of those websites. Comparsino does not endorse the respective third-party websites or their content, nor do We hold ourselves responsible for any loss You suffer or any dispute arising from Your use of those websites.
8. Limitation of Liability
By using Our Site, you indemnify Comparsino, its associates, and Our licensors from any kind of obligation to You or any outsider in contract, tort, or carelessness for any damages whatsoever, financial or otherwise, arising out of You using this Site, or the information therein. This indemnification covers misfortune, business loss, loss of potential rewards, loss of business data, business intrusion, or other damage You may suffer.
Also, Comparsino, its associates, and Our licensors are not subject in contract, or tort, for any damages, misfortune, or losses You suffer in regards to Your utilization of the websites or hyperlinks mentioned on this Website, nor are We responsible for any issues arising out of using the websites connected to this Site.
9. Responsible Gambling
We support responsible casino gambling as a healthy activity that people pursue their entertainment value.
If You suffer from any addictive tendencies or have a history of problem gambling, We strongly recommend registering on a self-exclusion website and seeking help on sites such as the following:
- Gamblers Anonymous – gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- GambleAware – begambleaware.org
- GamCare – gamcare.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy – gamblingtherapy.org
10. We Respect Your Privacy
We respect Your privacy and Your right to keep Your data safe. However, if We are ordered by a legal ruling (by a court) to share any specific information we have collected about You, We will abide by it.
We do not sell Your data to third-party businesses of any kind. The only event when Your data will be transferred to a third-party would be as part of an acquisition deal when the ownership of this Site and all the data We collected would be transferred along with it.
11. General Guidelines
We strive to create a healthy, informative, and positive atmosphere on this Site and in the backend. To achieve that, We require you to follow these general guidelines:
- Treat Your fellow site users and Comparsino’s team with respect, dignity, and basic courtesy
- Do not use Our content and services for commercial purposes or to earn revenue. They are for personal use only.
- Never post or promote links – Your website links, affiliate links, or tracking links of any kind – that try to exploit this Site’s users to profit financially.
- Never impersonate this Site’s representative under any circumstances tacitly, explicitly, by omission or by inference.
- Never claim ownership of the intellectual property found on this Website
- Do not use the information on this Site for illegal activities of any kind.
- Never post or promote on Our Site, email, or chat services any materials that contain malicious code or viruses.
- Never post or promote on Our Site, email, or chat services any materials that contain pornography, hate speeches, promote violence, or seeks to repress any group based on its religion race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Never try to harvest the private information of the Site, its owners, its users, and other stakeholders for personal use, or with the intent to sell, share, or otherwise distribute for free or for profit.
12. Copyright Infringement Notification
We respect the intellectual property rights of other people, businesses, and organizations. If you discover that a user of this Site has acted in a manner that abuses your intellectual property rights, you must notify Our Copyright Agent immediately by supplying the following information:
- The name of the person or entity that holds the copyright claims
- Your contact information, which should include your name, email address, phone number, and physical location
- Provide detailed instructions on the location of the material on Our site that infringes upon your copyright. Please add a URL and any instructions that will help Us identify such content easily.
- The contact details of a person approved to follow up in the interest of the proprietor of a selective right that is potentially infringed.
- A statement declaring the validity of the information provided in your notice, and under punishment of perjury, that you are approved to communicate as a representative of the owner of potentially infringed content.
13. Termination of Your Use of This Site
We reserve the right to revoke Your access to this site, any account You hold with Us, and any newsletter services You signed up with Us, without providing any explanation, notification, or any financial compensation to You. However, when that happens, it would likely be for one of these reasons:
- We have reasons to believe that you have violated Our terms and conditions.
- We have reasons to believe that You are using Our site intentionally or inadvertently for purposes not intended by Us
- We have reasons to believe that Your actions are causing harm to Us
14. Validity of Terms
This is the entirety of the agreement between Us and You as the website user and covers all the actions, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with Your utilization of this website, its content, Our Services, and any software you find on the Site. This agreement overrides all earlier understanding between You and Us in connection to the equivalent. By using this Site, You consent that You are not relying on any warranties not contained in this agreement and that the same has been made explicitly clear to You by Us in this Agreement.
We emphatically bring to Your attention that You are accessing the content and information provided on this Website at Your own risk and We take absolutely no responsibility for any kind of issues arising out of Your use of Our Site.
All the content and materials We’ve obtained or licensed from Our partners are provided to You on an “as is” basis. Comparsino, Our affiliated websites, and Our licensors bear no responsibility for accuracy, validity, or usefulness of the content on Our Site. We disclaim all responsibility arising out of You using the content on This Website for any purpose.
Although We strive to bring You useful, fair, and honest content, We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of the content. The responsibility for any errors, defects, or other issues in such content does not lie with Us, nor do We offer any warranty that such data will be corrected or that it will be free from malware, spyware, viruses, or bugs.
Our services may, from time to time, experience interruptions, downtime, delays, and errors on account of hardware issues, software issues, network issues, scheduled maintenance activities, or entirely different reasons. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to You on account of such interruptions.