At Comparsino.com (“Comparsino”, “we”, “us), we tirelessly work to bring to you honest casino reviews, exhaustive game information, and the best bonuses around. In order to serve you well and offer you relevant information of the users coming to our website (“you”). We appreciate your trust in us and are fully committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our users.
When you register to open an account with Comparsino, we will store the information that you share with us as a part of the registration process. The data includes (but is not limited to) your name, email ID, IP address, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, phone number, and geographical location. The same extends to all the information you share with Comparsino as part of different promotions, surveys, or other activities you participate in while on the website.
When you log in to the Comparsino, we also have all the information related to your login and log out times as well as the duration of your active time on the website. These include your activity on the message boards, free gaming, and other interactions on the website.
The information collected is used to curate special promotions, casino offers, and provide you more interesting things to do on the websites based on your specific tastes.
If you sign up for newsletters or promotions, your email IDs and accompanying information is stored. However, if you wish to not receive the newsletters on your mail anymore, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the relevant link provided in the mail you receive.
What is Blind Information Collection?
We collect technical information that gives us detailed information about how users like to use the site, what content they find more useful, and which areas of the website can be improved. None of the information collected identifies the user. So, your privacy is completely protected and that is why it’s called a blind information collection.
Instead of using the identity of users, a universally accepted coded system is used to collect information called a cookie. When you visit the website for the first time, you will be notified that the website is using cookies. When you accept the notification, you also agree to everything written in this document.
What is a Cookie?
In the simplest words, cookie is a text file by a website that you visit and is saved on your computer. It is completely safe and actually helps in creating a better user experience. It allows the website to remember your preferences, reduce load times on your computer, and other similar usage data that the file stored from your last visit to the website. The cookie is not computer code, it is just a plain text file. That means that it cannot access any information from your computer making it safe and reliable.
There are multiple different types of cookies. Each cookie stores different kinds of data for the website.
- First-Party Cookies: These cookies are stored in your computer by the website you visited, which is the party you are directly dealing with.
- Third-Party Cookies: Any cookies that are placed by a website that you are not visiting are called third-party cookies. They may be stored by an analytics system like Google or an advertiser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for a website to run all its functionalities on your computer. These are first-party cookies.
- Session Cookies: As the name suggests, they are active only for a particular session. It will cease to work once the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: These are the opposite of Session Cookies. They will stay on your computer until they are manually erased from it. However, it should be noted that the ePrivacy Directive dictates that even the Persistent Cookies should have an expiry date after which they expire and the maximum period set by the Directive is 12 months.
- Flow Cookies: These are session cookies that are saved by our website to exchange information within our internal servers. These are deleted when the session is closed.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies follow your usage pattern on the website including the links you choose to click on. They do not collect any personal data of the user.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies remember the preferences you have while browsing a website. These include storing the language you chose, your login credentials for the website, your background settings, and so on.
- Marketing Cookies: These are third-party cookies that help advertisers to offer you the custom deals and better offers by keeping a track of your activity.
Why We Do It?
The utility of blind information collection is pretty straightforward. Comparsino website is built to please the users of the website and blind information collection helps us to deliver that pleasurable experience. It helps us to create a platform that the users like to see. We take their usage behavior in consideration while making changes to the website. From the content we create to the promotions we offer, everything is geared towards optimizing their experience on the Comparsino website.
- We may share data with cloud services to safeguard it from any physical damage to the servers. This maintains business continuity and prevents you from going through any kind of issues on the sites in case there is a problem with the servers.
- We have to abide by the land of the law. So, in that spirit, we have to share any kind of personal information that the law requires us to share with them.
- If the website is ever sold or the management is ever shuffled, all the data from the site including your personal information is classified under the company assets. In that case, it will be shared with the new owners of the website or the company.
We collect data so that we can add to your experience at Comparsino. In that light, we do use your personal data and your usage statistics for the purposes of created direct marketing campaigns that include promotions personalized for you. By using the website and agreeing to the cookies you are providing us your consent to use the personal data.
These marketing efforts include offering you products and services by Comparsino and our partner brands. Our priority is always your experience, so we do not overwhelm you with marketing emails. You only receive promotions that you like and everything irrelevant is filtered out of the marketing emails sent to you. We only want you to enjoy the benefits of data sharing, we do not spam you.
We store your personal data with us only until we deem necessary. The data is needed for a variety of purposes including accounting, taxes, and other legal reasons. If storing the data does not serve any further purpose, then we either delete it or make it anonymous so that it cannot be linked to any individual, in particular.
At the end of the day, it is your personal data and you have rights that you can exercise over it. Here is a brief of those rights and what those entail.
Understanding Data Use
When you visit our site, you can send us a mail to understand what data we collect and give you a copy of that. You also have the right to ask us about the data sharing including the third parties with whom we have shared your information. We will furnish that information upon request.
Correcting the Data
You can mail us to inform us about correcting any information that you may have shared with us. It is helpful in providing better experience to you. Wrong information will lead to you receiving irrelevant suggestions, which will spoil your experience.
Limiting Data Use
You have the right to limit the use of your personal information. This can be done if the information we have is incorrect, it was processed without your knowledge, or there you have legal reasons that restrict its use.
You can also object to our data storing in case you believe it is breaching your fundamental rights and freedom. In that case, we have the right to counter your claim to put forth our legal obligations that necessitate the use of the information.
You are free to ask us to delete any of your personal data that is not necessary to store any longer. The data may not be required for legal reasons anymore, you have personal legal obligations that require erasure, you do not consent to data collection or the data was processed without your prior knowledge. We will look into your request and take due action that abides by the law.
We take care of our users by taking care of their online safety in our capacity. Here are the measures we undertake to keep our user base safe.
When you are browsing on Comparsino, you are under the protection of Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This advanced online security makes sure that you always browse securely through the internet and do not have to continuously worry about hackers stealing your personal information. You may see the “HTTPS” that appears on the address bar when you log into the Comparsino website. This is the same level of security that banks and other financial service providers also use.
Comparsino website provides information that is nor created for neither is appropriate for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not ask for proof of age during registration. However, if we are notified that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take proportional action. It falls on the entity notifying us to furnish documents that support their claim. If proved, we will remove all the information shared by the user with the website.
Prompt Response System
The Comparsino website wants to provide its users with a superior user experience and that includes keeping their information safe. If a user wants to inform us of any data breach or loss of personal information from our servers, we look into that immediately. We will keep you informed of if any such instance has taken place and take the necessary action immediately.