Genesis Affiliates Review
Genesis Affiliates was launched in 2014 and was known by the name Affiliate Cruise at the time. Despite the name change, the affiliate programme offers the same level of attractive and dependable terms to its affiliate partners as it used to before.
Genesis Affiliates is presently one of the major affiliate programmes in the industry and promotes several popular online casino brands. The affiliate programme is based in Malta.
- No negative caryover
- Sub-affiliation available
- Low Minimum monthly payout
- Admin Fees Apply
- Payments are made in EUR only
Genesis Affiliates Commissions
0-5 First time depositors or 2000 EUR deposits
5-10 First time depositors or 5000 EUR deposits
10-30 First time depositors or 10,000 EUR deposits
35+ First time depositors or 20,000 EUR deposits
Genesis Affiliates offers multiple commission structures to its affiliate partners. You can choose the net revenue plan to get anywhere between 25% to 40% of the revenue generated by your referrals.
You can also select the fixed commission model, where you are paid a one-time commission for your referrals. If you want a customized plan, you can reach your account manager at the affiliate program.
- There is no negative carryover. So, if your referrals win big and your balance goes into negative at the end of the month, the balance resets to zero from the beginning of the next month
- Genesis Affiliates supports sub-affiliation. If you get more affiliate partners to join the programme, then you get a percentage of their income as commission
- The affiliate partners are made payments through multiple payment options, including Skrill, Neteller, bank wire, or check, as per the choice of the partners
- The minimum threshold for payment is €100. If you have €100 or more in your account balance, then the payment is processed automatically at the end of the month
- NetRefer software platform is the official analytics partner for the affiliate programme. It’s a highly trusted name in the industry, and you can be confident that your referrals and your commissions are tracked accurately
Games Types Available to Promote
When it launched in 2014, Genesis Affiliates was promoting only one online casino – Casino Cruise. Over the years, the affiliate programme has taken more brands under its wing. Today, it is the official promoter of Casino Gods, Casoola, Kassu, Spela, Genesis Casino, Vegas Hero, Sloty, Spinit, Casino Joy, Pelaa, and several others, in addition to Casino Cruise.
Genesis Affiliates makes all payments to its affiliate partners in euros only. This could be a bone of contention for some international affiliate partners, but the convenience of currency conversions in the modern world makes this drawback irrelevant. Overall, Genesis Affiliates is an attractive and affiliate partner-oriented programme.
Genesis Affiliates Casino Brands
Notice: Undefined index: wp_compare_post in /nas/content/live/gambolmedia4/wp-content/themes/comparsino/templates/sections/add-compare.php on line 2
Still can’t decide?
Use our Affiliate comparison tool to compare casinos side by side
You can compare up to 3 Affiliate Programs. Add Affiliate Programs and compare them to Genesis Affiliates